The information you provide in www.indio.ph (the “Site”) shall only be used by Indiofil Clothing (the “Company”) internally. It shall not be shared, sold or distributed to any other party not relevant to your transaction with the Company.
SECTION 1 - YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the following personal information:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number/s
- Mobile Number/s
- Date of Birth
Email marketing: We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates with your permission.
SECTION 2 – UPDATING OF INFORMATION
By using the Site, you agree to keep your payment/delivery information updated, truthful and accurate.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
Personal Information collected may be used in the following:
- Process orders or complete a transaction
- Verify your credit card
- Request for a delivery/return an order
- Update on the delivery of the product
- Verify and process payments
- Send promotional/ marketing materials and product information
We imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for these specific reasons only.
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSURE
Personal information may be disclosed if we are required by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your information, we take reasonable precautions to keep all personal information collected from customers safe and secure by:
- Using industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered.
- Permanently destroying records that are no longer relevant for record
- If you suspect that your privacy has been breached, please immediately contact us and email firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 6 – MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately. If we make modifications and/or changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated. These shall be published on the Site accordingly.